For what type of makeup?
An array of irresistible colors inspired by the world of confectionery: from unctuous cream to intense mulberry, including touches of honey and toasted almond.
Points of difference:
- A new extra gentle and pigmented formula.
- A practical format you can take with you wherever you go.
- A tutorial to create looks to die for.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
A delicious mini palette of intense and pigmented colors you can take everywhere with you!
How to apply 01 Donut palette:
1. Apply the Honey shade all over the upper eyelid.
2. Apply the Candy shade along the upper lash line and blend the two colors together.
3. To finish, line the lower lashes with the Almond shade.
How to apply 02 Cookie palette:
1. Apply the Biscuit shade all over the upper eyelid.
2. Line the crease of the upper eyelid with the Cocoa shade.
3. Finish by applying the Peanut shade along the lower lashes.
How to apply 03 Nougat palette:
1. Start with the Praline shade and apply all over the upper eyelid.
2. Then use the Blackberry shade to draw a V-shape at the outer corner of the eye.
3. Apply the Meringue shade to the inner corner of the eye and beneath the brow bone.
100% of users thought that the texture of the eyeshadow was pleasant, comfortable and easy to apply.*
96% of users found that the texture of the eyeshadow was soft.*
96% of users thought that the color was intense and provided coverage from the first application*
96% of users thought that the color provided buildable intensity*.
96% of users thought that the makeup result was even*.
91% of users thought that the eyeshadow didn't crease*.
100% of users thought that the eyeshadow stayed even and lasted all day long*
* % of women who were satisfied after 21 days of use. Satisfaction test on 23 volunteers.