Enriched with micro-nutrients from the Rose de Granville, the new Dior Prestige micellar foam is a micellar face cleanser that intensely purifies the skin and perfects makeup removal.
The foaming face cleanser’s formula with a gentle pH protects against dehydration and respects the skin’s delicate balance for optimal comfort. Bursting with freshness, the skin looks and feels velvet-soft, purified, clarified and full of vitality.
The advanced formula of this Dior Prestige face cleanser is now composed of 89%* natural-origin ingredients.
Apply Dior Prestige La Mousse Micellaire morning and night to indulge in the pleasure of beautiful bare skin every day.
* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 11% have been carefully selected to optimize the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability. Soft skin that is visibly purified and clarified. A creamy foam concentrated in rose micelles. The foam's efficacy observed by women:
- Skin is more comfortable: +26%*
- The complexion is more luminous: +21%*
- Skin seems smoother: +31%*
- Pores are less visible: -10%*
Women noticed purified, clear, luminous and soft skin with a tightened texture.
* Self assessment by scoring, 32 women, 4 weeks.
How to use
1. Lather into a foam in the palm of your hand, emulsifying with warm water.
2. Smooth the foam over the face, then massage while alternating between broad, upward circular motions and small targeted motions on the duller areas of the face.
3. Rinse with warm water and gently dry with a soft towel.
#15569 AQUA (WATER) ● GLYCERIN ● SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE ● PROPANEDIOL ● SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE ● POLYGLYCERIN-3 ● COCO-BETAINE ● PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ● MYRISTIC ACID ● PEG-3 DISTEARATE ● ROSE EXTRACT ● MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT ● SAPONINS ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● LAURIC ACID ● SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE ● SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE ● BISDIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 ● STEARIC ACID ● CITRIC ACID ● BEHENYL ALCOHOL ● CHLORPHENESIN ● GLYCERYL STEARATE ● XANTHAN GUM ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● POTASSIUM SORBATE ● CI 14700 (RED 4) ● PEG-100 STEARATE ● POLYQUATERNIUM39 ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● POLYQUATERNIUM-51 ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing.
Today, from dresses to accessories, fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing radiance and modernity.