Don't Despair, Repair!™ Super Moisture Conditioner for Damaged Hair BRIOGEO
A daily, clinically proven, super moisturizing conditioner that strengthens damaged hair and helps prevent future breakage. It is best used between your regular Deep Conditioning Mask routine for enhanced results.
- Repairs dry, damaged hair with hydration and moisturization
- Strengthens hair to protect against future damage
- Clean and naturally derived, formulated 6-free™, and made with our proprietary NOVA Complex® that fortifies, nourishes, and protects
How to use
- After shampooing, massage into hair, applying evenly.
-Leave on for up to two minutes, then rinse.
- For best results, use this conditioner between regular Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask uses.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL(1) , BRASSICA ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM PCA, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BRASSICYL ISOLEUCINATE ESYLATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ARGININE, BIOTIN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL(1) , BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SORBITAN OLEATE DECYLGLUCOSIDE CROSSPOLYMER, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ALGIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CHITOSAN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL
(1) DÉRIVÉ DE LA NOIX DE COCO, DE LÉGUMES OU DE VÉGÉTAUX
A refreshing deviation from a market saturated with products backed by big-name celebrity stylists and deep-pocketed corporations, Briogeo takes it back to basics, offering a high-performance, hair care collection that is naturally based, yet performance driven to provide visible results. Beauty shouldn't be compromised by harsh or harmful ingredients, which is why all Briogeo formulas live up to their performance claims; providing the vibrant, beautiful and healthy hair we constantly strive to achieve.