Glow Peel Pads 20 pads
What it is:
Formulated with 99% ingredients from natural origin, these SEPHORA COLLECTION glow peel pads contain natural glycolic acid and peptides to exfoliate and smooth the skin in the simplest way.
The new way to experience a “new skin” effect instantaneously! As it immediately eliminates residue and dead skin, the skin feels softer and purified. The appearance of imperfections is reduced, and the complexion regains its glow.
- Glycolic acid: from sugar cane, it is known to exfoliate and smooth the skin.
- Natural peptides: from marine algae, known for its tightening effect.
- Natural aloe vera: known to soothe skin.
Good for your skin:
- Formulated with 99% ingredients from natural origin, the remaining 1% mainly ensures the sensory appeal and product stability.
- Clinically proven for all skin types, including the sensitive ones.
- Formulated without animal-based raw materials.
- 60% more glow after use (1)
- 81% found that their skin was evened out (2)
- 90% found that their skin was smoother (2)
- 90% found that their skin was softer (2)
88% of the plastic in this jar is made from sugar cane residuals.
Made in France by an Ecocert and FSC certified company created in 2001.
(1) Clinical scorage 21 volunteers after 28 days of use.
(2) Self-evaluation results after 28 days of use. In use on 21 volunteers.
How to use
Morning and/or evening on clean, dry skin.
Massage the skin in circular motions with the embossed side of the disk.
Avoid contact with eyes and lips.
Do not rinse.
Ingrediente : Aqua (Water) - Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract - Glycerin - Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract - Butylene Glycol - Levulinic Acid - Sodium Benzoate - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract - Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract - Parfum (Fragrance) - Sodium Hydroxide - Sodium Levulinate - Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract - Citric Acid - Chlorella Vulgaris Extract - Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder - Potassium Sorbate. ""
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!