Honey Infused Hair Mask
Click & Collect
A reparative hair mask enriched with Gisou Mirsalehi Honey that delivers softness and shine to damaged, dry hair while also preventing against split ends and breakage.
- Deeply nourishes, hydrates, and repairs damaged hair
- Strengthens hair to prevent future breakage, combat dryness, and seal split ends
- Tames frizz, restores elasticity, shine, and manageability
- Mirsalehi Honey: A natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture for stronger, healthier, shinier hair.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Conditions, Softens, and smooths.
- Provitamin B: Strengthens, moisturizes, and repairs damage.
Our multipurpose hair mask can be used in several different ways on wet, damp or dry hair: in the shower, as a deep conditioning treatment and as an overnight treatment.
We proudly derive our cruelty-free Mirsalehi Honey from our own Gisou Bee Garden in The Netherlands, where our family tradition of beekeeping has continued for six generations.
How to use
Apply a generous amount to damp or dry hair from mid-lengths to ends.
Leave on for five to seven minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
For an extra-hydrating treatment, combine with two to three drops of Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil (sold separately). Repeat steps above.
Start with less for fine or short hair, focusing on mid-length to ends.
AQUA (WATER/EAU), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID (SUNFLOWER SEED) OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL/SEBACIC ACID COPOLYMER, MEL (HONEY/MIEL)(1), QUATERNIUM-87, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CADELILLA), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM BENZOATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PASSIFLORA INCARNATA SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, GARDENIA TAITENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 14700 (RED 4), HEXYL CINNAMAL(2), LIMONENE(2), LINALOOL(2). (1) HONEY SOURCED FROM THE MIRSALEHI BEE GARDEN. (2) NATURALLY OCCURRING ALLERGENS.