How to use
- Shake to mix and activate the dual formula.
- Press the hydro-fine pump to evenly spray the mist.
- Use as a setting mist to set your makeup in place for up to 12 hours after applying the mist makeup. The formula will set makeup in one minute.
- Use before makeup application to seal in skincare, prep, moisturize and give your makeup a natural-looking glow.
- Reapply throughout the day, as desired, to refresh skin and revitalize makeup.
- Hold bottle 8-10cm from face, close eyes and spray evenly onto skin. Close your mouth and eyes while spraying.
WATER (AQUA, EAU), HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED EXTRACT, AGAVE TEQUILANA LEAF EXTRACT, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) FLOWER EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA FLOWER EXTRACT, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, ORCHIS MASCULA EXTRACT, COCCINIA INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, SOLANUM MELONGENA (EGGPLANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA FLOWER EXTRACT, OCIMUM SANCTUM LEAF EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) LEAF EXTRACT, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, NIACINAMIDE, PANTHENOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VEGETABLE AMINO ACIDS, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, MALTOSE, SODIUM PHYTATE, GLYCERIN, ERYTHRITOL, METHYL GLUCETH-10, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYESTER-5, PVP, SORBITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, AMBER POWDER, HOMARINE HCL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM ACETATE, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, BLUE 1 (CI 42090).
At Milk Makeup, we believe in good ingredients + epic payoff. We’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. We were born at Milk, a fashion photography studio in downtown New York City. Our community and culture have always been our inspiration. We see personal style and experimentation as the ultimate forms of self-expression. It’s not just about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters.