PermaGel Ultra Glide Eye Pencil
A curated collection of waterproof eye pencils features editorial-inspired shades and pearlescent and matte finishes.
The waterproof PermaGel Utra Eye Pencil formula fuses the precision of a gel and the ease of a pencil for smooth application and the highest level of pigmentation.
The soft, silicone-enriched eyeliner ensures long-lasting definition. A single swipe provides a perfectly defined gaze with ample playtime to smudge and diffuse before setting.
An array of shades and finishes, from classic black and brown to glistening blue metallic, delivers opulent opacity.
How to use
- Glide the pencil along the eyelid from the bottom corner.
- Draw an upward diagonal to the end of the eyebrow.
- Fill in the contour.
- Use a cotton swab soaked in makeup remover to correct mistakes.
- Draw a thick line along the eyelid.
> - Blur the edges of the line with your finger.
- Avoid dulling or lightening the color.
- Apply the desired pigment with finger pressure to the darkened eyelid and diffuse the color on the eye contour.
- Glide the eyeliner along the lower eyelid and blend the color with your fingertip .
- Glide the liner along the lower lid.
- Squint to transfer the eyeliner to the upper lash line.
- Repeat until desired definition is achieved.
- Use finger to blur eyeliner along lower lash line.
Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Seba, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cir.""
ICONIC ARTISTRY BY THE LEGENDARY PAT McGRATH
Pat McGrath is one of the most influential makeup artists in the world, and the impact of her work in beauty and fashion is unparalleled.