300.00 SAR400.00 SAR / 100ml
Composed of 96%* natural-origin ingredients, Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard hydrates the skin and softens facial hair.
* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 4% of ingredients contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability.
How to use
1. Cleanse your skin with Sauvage Shower Gel.
2. Shave with Sauvage Shaving Gel.
3. Soothe your skin with Sauvage After-Shave Balm.
4. Hydrate with Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard.
5. Perfume with Sauvage Eau de Toilette.
#16902 AQUA (WATER) • GLYCERIN • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • PROPANEDIOL • ALCOHOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • TAPIOCA STARCH • SCLEROTIUM GUM • OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT • DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • CETYL ALCOHOL • STEARYL ALCOHOL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER • SQUALANE • CHLORPHENESIN • MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL • POLYSORBATE 60 • SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • TRIETHYL CITRATE • 1,2-HEXANEDIOL • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • TOCOPHEROL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER • POLYQUATERNIUM-14
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing.
Today, from dresses to accessories, fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing radiance and modernity.