Self-Tanning Body Mousse natural golden tan
Formulated with 98% ingredients from natural origin, SEPHORA COLLECTION self-tanning body mousse gives skin an irresistible natural golden tan. Enriched with Aloe Vera and DHA from natural origin, its foam formula is easy to apply and dries quickly, revealing a gradual and even tan. Rinse-free and non-sticky, it leaves a pleasant fragrance and skin soft and moisturised throughout the day.
- DHA from natural origin. Gives a golden tan to the skin.
- Aloe vera from natural origin. Known to soothe the skin.
Good for the skin:
- 98% of the ingredients are from natural origin, the remaining 2% mainly ensure the sensoriality and good conservation of the product.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Formulated without ingredients of animal origin.
This bottle is made of 33% plastic from sugar cane residues.
Made in France
This product is made in France, by a family business in the Pays de Loire region with 150 employees created 40 years ago.
How to use
For an even tan, scrub the skin 24 hours before use and moisturize the skin, paying particular attention to dry areas (elbows, knees, ankles, etc.).
Apply evenly to the body in circular movements, do not rinse. For a more intense tan, reapply after 3 hours, then 2 to 3 times a week if necessary. Wash hands after use.
AQUA (WATER) , ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE , DIHYDROXYACETONE , PROPANEDIOL , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , GLYCERIN , DECYL GLUCOSIDE , CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE , CITRIC ACID , HYDROXYACETOPHENONE , PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) , SODIUM BENZOATE , SODIUM CITRATE , POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!