Make sure you always have the perfect brush to achieve your desired make-up results with this Vegan Sephora Collection make-up brush set.
What type of look is it good for?
The ideal make-up brush set No need to choose! This Sephora Collection Brush Starter Set contains all the essential brushes you need to make complexion and eye make-up easy.
6 brushes to easily apply all make-up textures for flawless results that anyone can achieve. Includes: 3 complexion brushes for applying foundation, corrector and powder, plus 3 eye brushes for the precise application of your favorite eye shadows.
A basic make-up brush set for beginners and experts alike, and all at a great price.
Which brush to use for which make-up product?
The 6 brushes in the Sephora Collection Brush Starter Set each have a very specific purpose.
- The 3 complexion brushes have been specially designed to blend foundation across the skin to produce a uniform result, for accurate retouching and for applying powder for 100% natural-looking results.
- The 3 eye brushes enable the easy application of eye shadows and can also be used to blur the medium to achieve an ombre effect for precise make-up results.
This brush set has been developed as part of a responsible approach:
• The plastic outer packaging has been replaced with cardboard.
• The brushes are Vegan because their bristles are made from synthetic fibers.
• The cardboard packaging and the brush handles are made from sustainably managed forests
• This packaging can be reused to store the brushes.
How to use
The quality of the bristles and density of the brush head mean that this brush adapts well to all kinds of foundation textures (liquids, creams and powder). Handy tip: Apply in circular motions for uniform results.
A brush designed for applying all concealer textures with a natural result and no mask effect. Its short & dense fibers enable the distribution and smoothing of concealer to cover up skin imperfections. Handy tip:
Can also be used to apply corrector.
The beveled shape of this brush is ideal for sculpting the cheekbones and is used with all types of powder and cream blusher.
Handy tip: Can also be used for contouring.
This round-tipped brush can be used to apply a base eye shadow across the entire eyelid or for more localized application. Handy tip: Wet brush before use to get a more intense effect.
A brush that, thanks to its short, dome-shaped head and wide, dense bristles, can follow the eyelid crease and apply make-up to the top of the upper eyelid precisely.
Using a darker shade will make your eyes look more intense.
A flat-tipped, beveled brush for drawing neat lines all along the upper and/or lower lashes. Handy tip: Can also be used to apply powders or gels to the eyebrows."
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!