How to use
Swipe a small amount of Stick Blush to the center of the cheek directly from the stick, then blend upwards towards the hairline using the brush. Use circular motions to blend and tapping motions to build color. Layer for desired intensity.
· Can be applied with fingertips or brush. Sweep fingertips or brush over the stick to pick up color, then apply to the cheeks using tapping motions to blend out edges.
· For a light flush, tap on with your fingers and blend out edges.
· For a bold blush look, use pressing motions in desired placement and blend out edges.
· Apply a flush of color to the center of the bridge of the nose for a youthful look.
· Apply to bare lips for a natural flush of color.
DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, MICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)"
Romanian-born beauty entrepreneur Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company’s first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience.