The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream

Harmonize body, mind and soul with this luxuriously rich body cream from The Ritual of Ayurveda. ... Learn more
 (0)
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream
110.00 SAR

With Sephora Beauty Pass 1 POINT = 10 SAR. Unlock a gift every 200 points!

409463
ONLINE ONLY
Your new cooling pouch
Free Pink Tote
FREE Eid Gift
VIP Gold GIFT
  • tab description Details

    Harmonize body, mind and soul with this luxuriously rich body cream from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Featuring the delicately sweet aroma of Indian rose and the soothing effects of sweet almond oil, this rich cream intensively nourishes the skin and leaves it beautifully soft. This nourishing body cream with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

  • tab ingredients Ingredients
    Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Undecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tridecane, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ceteareth-12, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
  • Reviews
    • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
    • CLOUD, getReviews, 109ms
    • reviews, product

Des collections de produits raffinés pour le corps, le visage & la maison, inspirés par la sagesse et les traditions ancestrales asiatiques et orientales.