The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub

A rejuvenating 94% natural origin body scrub that contains a carefully formulated base blend of rich ... Learn more
 (0)
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub
90.00 SAR

With Sephora Beauty Pass 1 POINT = 10 SAR. Unlock a gift every 200 points!

496135
ONLINE ONLY
Your new cooling pouch
  • tab description Details

    A rejuvenating 94% natural origin body scrub that contains a carefully formulated base blend of rich oils and Punjabi pink salt. The rock salt is mined in Punjab, which has a purifying and rejuvenating effect for inner balance and vitality. The potent sweet almond shell particles help to buff away dead skin cells for a softer, nourished and smoother feeling.

    The scrub also leaves an ultra-nourishing, thin layer of rich Ayurveda oils behind with sweet almond and coconut oil, rich in vitamin E to protect the skin, and moringa oil to promote a natural healthy glow. According to traditional Ayurveda science, scrubbing is a highly effective way of purifying your body and stimulating energy flow. This process is enhanced when taking a warm bath with The Ritual of Ayurveda bath foam.

    This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

  • tab ingredients Ingredients
    Sodium Chloride, Maris Sal/Sea Salt, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Shell Powder, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Menthol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene.
  • Reviews
    • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
    • CLOUD, getReviews, 160ms
    • reviews, product

Des collections de produits raffinés pour le corps, le visage & la maison, inspirés par la sagesse et les traditions ancestrales asiatiques et orientales.