The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel

Create balance between mind, body and soul with this foaming shower gel from The Ritual of Ayurveda. ... Learn more
0 Reviews
The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel
55.00 SAR

With Sephora Beauty Pass 1 POINT = 10 SAR. Unlock a gift every 200 points!

409460
ONLINE ONLY
Free Haircare Gift
  • tab description Details

    Create balance between mind, body and soul with this foaming shower gel from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Simply squeeze a small amount into your hand and watch the gel transform into a rich and luxurious foam. Enriched with ancient Ayurveda ingredients like Indian rose and sweet almond oil, it leaves your skin feeling silky soft and nourished.

    Experience a truly harmonizing experience by combining the shower gel with other products from the same range.This foaming shower gel with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations

  • tab tips How to use
    Pump a small amount of gel into your hand – in combination with water, the gel changes into a rich, relaxing foam sensation.
  • tab ingredients Ingredients
    Aqua/Water, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Isopentane, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Isobutane, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.
  • Reviews
    • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
    • CLOUD, getReviews, 110ms
    • reviews, product

Des collections de produits raffinés pour le corps, le visage & la maison, inspirés par la sagesse et les traditions ancestrales asiatiques et orientales.