The Ritual of Karma Body Scrub

0 reviews
The Ritual of Karma Body Scrub
This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for ... Learn more

90.00 SAR (1)

With Sephora Beauty Pass 1 POINT = 10 SAR. Unlock a gift every 200 points!

Secure payment

  • visa
  • mastercard
488796
  • Details

    This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea salt is a natural exfoliate that remains intact when used on the skin, and the naturally rich source of powerful minerals helps promote healthy skin, skin cell renewal and also works as a detoxifying and softening agent. Revitalize your skin with your favorite fragrance of holy lotus and white tea.

    Using The Ritual of Karma body cream afterwards ensures the moisturizing cream can penetrate the skin deeper for ultimate hydration. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations

    Read more

  • How to use

  • Ingredients

  • Details
  • How to use
  • Ingredients

This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea salt is a natural exfoliate that remains intact when used on the skin, and the naturally rich source of powerful minerals helps promote healthy skin, skin cell renewal and also works as a detoxifying and softening agent. Revitalize your skin with your favorite fragrance of holy lotus and white tea.

Using The Ritual of Karma body cream afterwards ensures the moisturizing cream can penetrate the skin deeper for ultimate hydration. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations

How to use?
Apply the body scrub to damp skin. Rinse with hot water.
For best results, use once or twice a week.

MARIS SAL/SEA SALT, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LIMONENE.

Reviews

Terms and conditions of publication

Happiness can be found in the smallest of things. It is Rituals’s passion to turn these everyday routines into more meaningful moments. Inspired by the wisdom and traditions of ancient culture, the brand offers an exclusive collection of luxurious bath, body and home products.